A true innovation in sleep apnea therapy! The patented and medically supervised precision manufactured O2Vent Optima is the only treatment device of its kind that treats obstructions to the airway caused by sleep apnea.
Due to my new Oventus device I have found that I am sleeping far better. Previously I had a sleep apnea machine with a long hose and a nose piece. I was constantly battling with the hose because I felt like it was always pulling on my head.
The last thing I need to worry about is using my CPAP machine safely in the station when I already have little time to catch up on sleep. With the O2Vent Optima, I’m able to sleep, and more importantly, I and the other paramedics who have access to this device have peace of mind.
The O2Vent Optima has changed my life. I didn’t even realize how tired I felt before, much less that I could feel sooo much better! Increased energy, feeling refreshed, less foggy, etc. So thank you!! I’m a believer.
This device allows me to breathe through my nose very easily which stops dry mouth and the need to drink water in the night which also stops frequent trips to the bathroom in the night. I put this device into the “life changing” event category.”
“The sooner you try the O2Vent Optima, the sooner you can enjoy a normal life again without feeling tired and moody.”
The first innovation in sleep apnea treatment in decades.
O2Vent Optima is the only device for sleep apnea designed with Integrated Airway Technology which helps you breathe through the night. Forget the other CPAP alternatives and go with the only proven sleep apnea treatment customized just for you.
• Lightweight, discreet & portable.
• No hoses, masks, or machines.
• Easy to use and clean after use.
• 3D printed medical device to fit your bite.
• FDA cleared & covered by most insurance providers.
*O2Vent Optima requires a prescription from a physician.
Who Will Benefit from O2Vent Therapy?
- Individuals who snore or who have been diagnosed with mild to moderate sleep apnea.
- Individuals who suffer nasal congestion or a blocked nose and revert to mouth breathing during sleep.
- Patients who cannot tolerate or desire an alternative to CPAP and who seek the advice of a medical provider, which can result in a prescription for the O2Vent Optima.